Blueberry Coconut Oats
Time: 10 Minutes
Good For: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
A brilliant powerhouse breakfast, this blueberry coconut oats is not only bursting with nutritious goodness, it’s also absolutely delicious and can be made in only 10 minutes! It combines bright blueberry and topical coconut flavours with earthy, rich peanut butter to create a taste sensation that’s worth getting up early for.
- Add the oats, flaxseed, maple syrup, coconut milk, peanut butter and blueberry powder (if using) to a pan over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil, then turn down and simmer and cook for 5 – 10 minutes; until you reach your desired porridge consistency.
- Stir in frozen blueberries and blackberries and allow to heat through and melt into the oats for a couple of minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and enjoy!
- Enjoy your delicious Blueberry Coconut Oats!
Tips: For a fabulous twist on this coconut oats, substitute the coconut milk for a nut milk. We love Rude Health Organic Almond Milk.
Tumble fresh berries over your oats or add a generous dollop of dairy free coconut yogurt. For extra texture and delightful crunch, sprinkle over a some lightly crushed peanuts.
PRODUCTS FROM THE RECIPE
Sorry, we couldn't find any Products. Please try a different search.