Rahua Classic Conditioner 275ml
Transform your hair care routine with Rahua Classic Conditioner. This powerful formula strengthens and nourishes, promoting a healthier scalp. Experience hydration, softness, shine, and manageability. Enriched with key ingredients:
- Rahua (Ungurahua) Oil: Fortifies weak strands, nourishes follicles, and extends color endurance.
- Palo Santo oil: Soothes with aromatherapy benefits, and purifies spiritually.
- Quinoa: Revitalizes, heals, retains moisture, and reduces fatigue signs.
- Organic Aloe: Smooths, hydrates, and nourishes damaged hair.
- Organic Green Tea: Shields against UV damage, and protects hair and scalp.
- Organic Raspberry Leaf: Repairs and nourishes with potent antioxidants.
Indulge in the ultimate hair luxury and unlock your hair’s full potential.
Why is it good for you and the planet?
- The product is made with natural ingredients
- It's Vegan
- Rahua actively works to protect and preserve the environment, from supporting native communities in the Amazon rainforest to promoting water conservation and utilizing recyclable and reusable packaging
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Organic Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza oil), Cetearyl Alcohol*, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride (plant derived), Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Potassium Sorbate, Glycine*, Panthenol. * Denotes organic ingredient.
How to use
After shampooing, generously distribute the Rahua Classic Conditioner throughout your hair, ensuring it thoroughly saturates each strand, from root to tip
Let the product work its magic for three minutes and then rinse
For better results, regular use is recommended.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Maiana branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Maiana Limited nor without due acknowledgement.